BRIDGES & ANCHORED DENTURES
What are “implant-supported” Crowns, Bridges & Anchored Dentures?
A dental implant is a foundation on which a crown, bridge or anchored denture is placed.
What is best to replace a lost tooth?
For the replacement of an individual tooth, a Crown (a false tooth) is made to perfectly blend in with the colour, shape and size of the surrounding teeth. This crown is then permanently attached to an implant. This gives you one permanent tooth on each implant.
What is best to replace several missing teeth in a row?
A bridge allows multiple teeth to be supported by fewer implants. For a replacement of several teeth, a bridge is made to perfectly blend in with the adjacent teeth. The bridge is connected to the implants. With the bridge securely connected to your jaw, the bridge both looks and functions like natural teeth.
What is best to replace all of the upper teeth or lower teeth?
If you need to replace all of your upper teeth or lower teeth, an Anchored Denture can be created which attaches to the implants. The Anchored Denture is used to replace the entire upper or lower arch of teeth. Because the dental implants integrate with the jawbone, an anchored / implant-supported denture tends to be comfortable and stable, allowing you to bite and chew naturally.
You can also view our other related page all about Dental Implants with photos of:
Before & After Anchored Bridges
Before & After Anchored Dentures
All implants completed in-house:
Dr. Ali has extensive experience with dental implants and our clinic completes all aspects of dental implant treatment all under one roof. We use both titanium and ceramic posts, and each has its benefits. We will happily discuss which dental implant is the best choice for you.
Just call us at: 519-208–9009
- View our Bone Regeneration page if you are concerned your jaw bone is not strong enough to hold a dental implant
- View our Ceramic Dental Implants for more information about dental implants that are used to anchor bridges & dentures.
- View our Cosmetic Dentistry page to discover how replacing lost teeth can change the look of your face for a more youthful appearance.
- Gum Regeneration (fix receding gums)
- Comfortable Bite (fix TMJ Disorder and other bite related issues)
- Amalgam Filling Removal (replace mercury/silver fillings)
Contact our advanced dental clinic for a free consultation and for more information: 519-208-9009