Ceramic Dental Implants
Dental Implants from start (post) to end (crown, bridge or denture).
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a comfortable and durable option for replacing a missing tooth or missing teeth. This alternative to a root canal is often used when a natural tooth is lost or is too far compromised to be saved. The dental implant is a post, either ceramic or titanium, that is placed into your jawbone to take the place of tooth roots. This implant then works to stabilize and stimulate bone growth around it.
The dental implant is a foundation on which a crown or bridge is placed. Like the foundation of a house, you want this base to be strong and sturdy. Dental implants fuse to the bone around them, creating a strong and healthy anchor to support your surface dental work. In the end, you have a secure, attractive and functional replacement for your lost tooth or teeth.
Traditionally dental implants were made of titanium, but now the use of ceramic implants offers a second more holistic alternative. An added bonus with a ceramic implant is that it can often be completed in one day. When your tooth is extracted and your implant is put in on the same day, you save both time and money.
Benefits of Ceramic Dental Implants:
Before & After Ceramic Implants
All implants completed in-house:
Dr. Ali has extensive experience with dental implants and our clinic completes all aspects of dental implant treatment all under one roof. We use both titanium and ceramic posts, and each has its benefits. We will happily discuss which dental implant is the best choice for you.
Just call us at: 519-208–9009
- View our Bridges & Anchored Dentures page for more information about how bridges & dentures can be anchored using dental implants. Including before & after photos with Bridges and with Dentures
- View Before & After photos of our Titanium Implants.
- View our Cosmetic Dentistry page to discover how replacing lost teeth can change the look of your face for a more youthful appearance.
- Gum Regeneration (fix receding gums)
- Jaw Bone Regeneration
- Dental implants
- Anchored Bridges & Anchored Dentures
- Comfortable Bite (fix TMJ Disorder and other bite related issues)
- Amalgam Filling Removal (replace mercury/silver fillings)
Contact our advanced dental clinic for a free consultation and for more information: 519-208-9009